Use Text to text two or more objects in one text flag. You can also use this function to text one object.
Insert text: Click on the object/objects you want to text and press escape button to continue. Then pick the insertion point for the text and last pick the start point for the leader.
A dialog box will appear.
Text Object: Displays all text objects in the project, matching the selected elements. A text style will match if it’s parameters exists on the selected element/elements. If a parameter is blank you aren’t able to use a text object that uses that parameter. You will have to set the parameter and then use the Text function. Use browse to load another Text Object in the project. Additional text styles can be found in:
C:\ProgramData\Cad-Q\Naviate\Revit 20XX\Naviate X\Content\NV Text\Text Styles
Leader: Specifies where the leader will connect on the Text Object.
- None – No leader will be created
- Automatic – The leader will connect to the nearest point of Top Left/Bottom Left/Top Right/Bottom right
- Insertion point – The leader will connect at the selected insertion point for the Text Object.
- Top Left - The leader will connect at the top left corner of the Text Object
- Bottom Left - The leader will connect at thebottom left corner of the Text Object
- Top Right - The leader will connect at the top right corner of the Text Object
- Bottom Right - The leader will connect at the bottom right corner of the Text Object
Leader Arrowhead: Displays all available arrowheads in the drawing. Additional arrowheads can be found in:
C:\ProgramData\Cad-Q\Naviate\Revit 20XX\Naviate X\Content\NV Text\Tick Marks
Multiple Arrows: Check this box if you want leader arrowheads on all the objects.
Update text: Use this to update the text by choosing them manually.
Update All Text: Use this to update all text in the current view.