Revit 2014 Update 2
If you are using
...Building Design Suite Premium/Ultimate or Revit 2014:
...Revit Structure 2014:
...Revit MEP 2014:
Revit 2013 Update 3
- Revit Architecture 2013 Update Release 3:
- Revit Structure 2013 Update Release 3:
- Revit MEP 2013 Update Release 3
- Revit 2013 (Onebox) Update Release 3 (Building Design Suite 2013 Ultimate eller Autodesk® Building Design Suite 2013 Premium)
If on the top line your Revit is named "Autodesk Revit 2013" and not for instance "Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013" you have the "Onebox" version.
You do not need to have previous updates installed to install this one.
If you have purchased Naviate you can download an improved IFC export:
This can be downloaded from http://www.naviate.eu/share/page/
Naviate improvements include but not limited to:
- Function for choosing layer standard
- Function for creating the shared parameters required by Statsbygg
- Cable ladders export with correct geometry.
- MEP Systems and circuits are now exported.
- Split Ducts by Level
- Batch export multiple Projects to IFC with or without SimpleBIM templates.
- Optional SimpleBIM integration on exporting IFC files.
- Batchprocess existing IFC files through SimpleBIM templates.
- Expanded Property Sets.
- Various improvements from customer feedback
- One single installer for both UI and IFC export engine.